A good education transforms lives. The best Consultancy for MBBS Abroad will take your hand, open your mind, and provide you with the proper advice and pointers. Yes, finding the ideal environment to cultivate your intrinsic talents is essential.
Why choose Georgia?
Georgia has long been a leader in medical education and a popular choice for Indian students looking to pursue MBBS. Georgia draws students from around the world to pursue higher education due to its excellent grade of education, accessibility to a large selection of colleges, and good standard of living.
Georgia’s main organic super-foods are onions and peaches. Additionally, the peach state, for which it is well known, has the greatest educational infrastructure, giving students an equal opportunity to absorb the most recent information in their chosen fields.
Georgia medical universities are approved both by the world health organization and the national medical commission. Research centers and the cosmopolitan community open up the possibility for you to learn and grow in a multicultural environment.
There are so many colleges and universities that are currently operational in Georgia having accreditation from the ministry of science and education. So, umpteen supports for your medical studies are always guaranteed in Georgia, through Study MBBS Abroad Consultants in India.
Course highlights – MBBS in Georgia
Bachelor of medicine bachelor of surgery – MBBS is studied for 6 years. Reserved quota intakes students with forty percent aggregate in their 12 standards. Generally, quota intake requires 50% aggregate in physics, chemistry, and biology marks in the 12th grade. A minimum of 133 marks in the NEET exams would fetch you entry into most of the Georgia medical colleges.
You can choose the teaching medium in English, while there are other options too. TOEFL or IELTS is a must. The medical council of India has approved these universities in Georgia. My Medical Study, the best Consultancy for MBBS Abroad recommends most of them.
- Students enjoy balanced study with the best entertainment potential in the vast campuses.
- Campus has libraries, gardens, play centers, restaurants, and much more.
- Overall, the country itself is considered to be a haven for students.
- Faculties are highly experienced professors in their mainstream specialties.
- Applicant must be 17 years old by the end of the year of admission
- Passed 12th grade with 40-50% of marks based on the quota he or she enters.
- TOEFL or IELTS is a must.
- NEET marks are a must.
- Recognized educational board certification for having passed the 12th grade is a must.
Scanned documents to send with your application to the Medical Universities of Georgia
- 12th mark sheet
- NEET mark sheet
- TOEFL mark sheet or IELTS certification
- Aadhar card or PAN card
- Passport size photos – 6
- 6 months’ banks statement of the candidate or parents or Guardian
- Consent letter from the parent
- Medical certificate of fitness
- HIV-negative report
- COVID negative report
- Health insurance papers
- There are 2 semesters per year.
- First five years, the students would attend the full-time intensive classroom coaching
- Hands-on training from the 6th year (This means working in the top health care facilities attending outpatients under the supervision of the experts)
Studying MBBS in Georgia is affordable and the overall fees are lesser here compared to many other countries across the world. To guide you through the admission process, here is our Best Consultancy for MBBS Abroad with us, who can make the job easier for you.