New Vision University, Georgia
Experience is the finest teacher. We at My Medical Study in Pune will point you in the direction of your desire as you pursue your education overseas and give your career wings. Are you motivated to apply to the top medical schools? We are here to support you. Get to know the best path from knowledgeable consultants. Learn from around the world! Are you a medical student aspirant willing to study abroad? We have the most ideal college for you to continue your MBBS studies. New Vision University Georgia is an excellent university, having an efficient faculty and providing courses to foreign or students from abroad. Georgia is considered an upcoming hub for MBBS aspirants wanting to complete their courses. Various universities in Georgia offer MBBS courses on their campus. However, New Vision University is one of the best colleges in Georgia that provides efficient education to all its students.
The vision and mission of New Vision University are quite clear! It thrives to provide quality education using quantitative measures. The university is located in Tbilisi, which is in the middle of Georgia. It ensures that their students achieve their goals by providing them with efficient education, leadership and personality development, and enhancing their skills. New Vision University provides efficient education with the help of its skilled and efficient professors, scholars, and faculty members. Students from various countries apply to study MBBS at New Vision University in Georgia.
Eligibility to get Admission to New Vision University Georgia
For getting admission to any university, the candidate must fulfil the university’s eligibility criteria. To apply for MBBS admission to New Vision University Georgia, the eligibility criteria are as follows-
- You have to be a minimum 17 years old to apply.
- You must have successfully finished the 12th grade.
- You must have a minimum score mark of 50% on your 10+2 test.
- Your subject combination in 12th grade requires: chemistry, physics, and biology.
- Students from backgrounds that are considered reserved, such as SC, ST, or OBC, must receive an overall grade point average of 40%.
- NEET exam is now required under the new NMC regulations.
- To be eligible for MBBS admission at New Vision University in Georgia, you must take the NEET exam.
- When applying for MBBS, you must present all original documentation.
- Verify the authenticity of all the information you provide.
Admission Procedure in New Vision University Georgia
When compared to other abroad universities, the admission procedure at New Vision University in Georgia is very convenient and simple.
- The MBBS University’s website makes the online application simple to access.
- If you do not fill out the entry form correctly, it will not be accepted.
- When completing the form, be careful not to make any typos or enter inaccurate information.
- It might result in outright rejection.
- When you are done, submit the form digitally and await the offer letter.
- The university will send the offer letter.
- After receiving the official offer, you must pay the online MBBS course fee.
- You can start the VISA process once you have properly deposited the fees in full.
Courses offered at New Vision University Georgia
Numerous programs and courses offered by New Vision University result in higher professional degrees. On campus, the university offers undergraduate and graduate degrees. The following are some of the many medical faculties that the university offers-
- Postgraduate Courses
- Preventive Medicine
- Human Anatomy
- Medical Rehabilitation and Nursing
Fees structure for studying at New Vision University Georgia
New Vision University Georgia MBBS admission fees include the following particulars-
|FEES IN US DOLLARS
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.
The nation is regarded as one of the greatest destinations to study medicine since it has a literacy rate of close to 100%. For any student wanting to study MBBS abroad, the greatest and most expensive options are all of the medical universities across the country. Georgia’s MBBS program is the greatest choice for Indian students since it offers the best medical schools with cutting-edge technology, top-notch instructors, and top-notch facilities.
Yes. According to the new set of rules stated by MCI, a student must clear their NEET examinations before applying for MBBS from colleges in Georgia.
The student who has earned their MBBS from New Vision University in Georgia is qualified to begin working right away in any of the European nations as well as in other nations. The WHO, the Georgian health ministry, and the European Medical Council all recognize the Georgian universities with which we are affiliated. Thus graduates with an MBBS degree from one of these institutions are qualified to seek employment anywhere in the world.