Call it ambition, a passion, or a love for humanity; studying medicine is the best career assurance for studious folks out there. Is it easier to get through with a medical seat in India with good grades? Unfortunately, you need to be on the creamy layer of the toppers list to find your way into a decent medical college in this country. Fortunately, some enthusiastic students succeed in finding seats overseas to fulfill their yearning to learn medicine. Obviously, as a Best Consultancy for MBBS Abroad, we help these enthusiasts.
How do they do it?
To study MBBS, there are multiple options overseas. Check the NMC or national medical commission list. Choose a suitable university affiliated with NMC. MBBS Admission Consultants in India can aid you. Almost 8,00,000 youth fly overseas to study MBBS abroad every year.
So, what are the key aspects?
- The intake is during October.
- A 50% aggregate in physics, chemistry, and biology for your 12th standard is sufficient.
- However, NEET marks are essential regardless of rank (National Eligibility Cumulative Entrance Test).
- 5 or 6-year program
- English medium
List of options -2022
- Taras Shevchenko National University
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi Medical University.
- Haybusak University of Yerevan
- Irkutsk State Medical University
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- Russian Slavic University of Kyrgyzstan
- Kazan State Medical University
- Dentistry and
- Internships in large corporations are quite common and are included in the entire 6-year MBBS program.
- Better correspondence and communication with the faculties
- Fresh student intake is during September and October every year.
- First come, first served—so apply ahead of July or August.
- Talk to the support staff at the universities to get your doubts sorted out.
- Websites also clear your cursory doubts. Above all, you can chat with our staff at Best Consultancy for MBBS Abroad.
The most common prerequisites for enrolling in MBBS courses:
- 17 years completed before the joining year’s December
- NEET score sheet
- 12th-grade sheet
- (English) Birth certificate
- migration certificate
- Financial support documents that showcase your ability to pay the fee
- Vaccination record and medical test results
- Passport-sized photos
- Form of application
- An offer letter to join
- Air tickets
Keep all of the originals close at hand, suggests our Study MBBS Abroad Consultants. Universities in Georgia, Russia, China, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and a few other countries broaden the options for prospective students.
Fill in the form with your fullest attention to avoid rejection of your application. Once you have submitted the applications correctly with the needed copies of attachments, you will get the offer letter from the universities if they honor and approve your application. Pay the fees, process the visa, get it stamped, and fly away to come back with flying colors.
To help you out every way possible, you should get the help of our most experienced and trained Best Consultancy for MBBS Abroad for guidance. Our MBBS Admission Consultants in India have a world-class record for successfully sending students to study MBBS abroad. So, every other process will be a cakewalk for you before you join your elite community.